an Indian American computer scientist, technologist, entrepreneur, advisor, angel investor, and executive coach, active in agile transformation. Prakash Bettadapur holds a Proficience Certificate in computing systems from the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, a Bachelor's degree in electronics and telecommunications engineering from Karnataka Regional Engineering College, India, and a Masters degree  in computing science from the University of Alberta, Canada, where he researched on quiescence search in computer chess under instructions of Tony Marsland.
- Prakash Bettadapur (1986). Experiments in Chess Capture Search, M.Sc. Thesis, Department of Computing Science, University of Alberta.
- Prakash Bettadapur (1986). Influence of Ordering on Capture Search. ICCA Journal, Vol. 9, No. 4
- Prakash Bettadapur, Tony Marsland (1988). Accuracy and Savings in Depth-Limited Capture Search. International Journal of Man-Machine Studies, Vol. 29, No. 5
- Prakash Bettadapur | LinkedIn
- Prakash Bettadapur (@ammasprakash) / Twitter
- Prakash Bettadapur presentations | SlideShare