a Polish computer scientist and software developer, and chess player . He defended his Master's degree at Rzeszów University of Technology in 2002. His Master's thesis focused on AI topics, where a chess program was developed as part of his work, yielding to the creation of Atak . Atak had its over the board tournament debut at the PCCC 2002 and won the PCCC 2010 with a 100% score.
- Atak 6.2 Released by Mateusz Łuksik, CCC, September 05, 2008
- questions on using cutechess by Mateusz Łuksik, CCC, November 21, 2009 » Cutechess-cli
- Mateusz Luksik | LinkedIn
- Luksik, Mateusz FIDE Chess Profile
- The chess games of Mateusz Luksik from chessgames.com