a German computer scientist and software developer. Graduated from University of Tübingen, he is executive and co-founder of the IT service provider Bauer & Schweitzer GbR  . While interested in computer chess and games during the early 2000s, Martin Bauer ported Steinwender's and Donninger's Basic program Minimax to Delphi, made it compliant to the UCI protocol, and further enhanced it as DelphiMax. Martin further distributed his shareware chess tournament management program Chessworks .
- Exact value of second best move in AlphaBeta with aspiration Window by Martin Bauer, CCC, August 01, 2002 » Aspiration Windows
- Delphi and the UCI Protokoll by Martin Bauer, CCC, April 18, 2002 » Delphi, UCI
- One more time Delphi and UCI by Martin Bauer, CCC, April 21, 2002
- Check Extension by Martin Bauer, CCC, January 03, 2003 » Check Extensions
- Home - EDV-Schorndorf
- Bauer & Schweitzer - Webdesign, Software, Shareware, Freeware, EDV - MiniMAX and DelphiMax (German, Wayback Machine, March 2016)