a Kuwaiti computer scientist with a degree in electrical engineering from Jordan University of Science and Technology in 2000, since then residing and working in United Arab Emirates . As avocational computer chess programmer, affiliated with InfinityChess, he is author of the allegedly private Stockfish derivative Eman .
- Eman 2.50 release notes (Oct 13, 2018) by Khalid Omar, InfinityChess Forum, August 01, 2019
- What Is Eman author Khalid Omar Up To? by supersharp77, CCC, June 07, 2020
- Eman 6.60 release notes (2020-11-24) by Khalid Omar, InfinityChess Forum, November 24, 2020
- Eman chess engine
- Eman - Infinitychess Users Forum
- Computerschach: Die besten Engines der Welt (2) by Walter Eigenmann, Glarean Magazin, June 01, 2020 (German)