Hans van der Zijden
Hans van der Zijden,
a Dutch computer games programmer, Poker player, computer chess operator, and recognized Rubik's Cube expert  . As programmer Hans is author of the Connect Four program Four Blitz, winning the Bronze medal at the 1st Computer Olympiad 1989 in London  , and the chess program Gadget, playing the DOCCC 2001, and ten years after, the DOCCC 2011.
He has operated various programs, most notably Nona, Rebel, ProDeo, Chess Tiger, Rybka, which he represented at various World Computer Chess Championships, Dutch Open Computer Chess Championships and International CSVN Tournaments, HIARCS at the WCCC 2011 and the WCSC 2011, and Komodo at CSVN Programmers Tournaments. In October 2010, Hans van der Zijden superseded Eric van Reem as editor of Computerschaak, the organ of the Dutch Computer Chess Federation (CSVN).
- Does anyone know why Gadget wasn't crushed in every game? by Hans van der Zijden, CCC, November 04, 2001 » Gadget
- Fritz7 o-o-o bug by Hans van der Zijden, CCC, December 24, 2001 » Fritz
- Nice riddle by Hans van der Zijden, CCC, January 07, 2002
- Position solved by Hans van der Zijden, CCC, October 12, 2002 » Behting Study, Patzer
- from Photo Composition of CSVN Board members and known visitors, DOCCC 1999, Dutch Open Computer Chess Championship 1999 old CSVN site
- World Cube Association Official Results - Hans van der Zijden
- Hans van der Zijden's ICGA Tournaments
- Image from Pierre Nolot (1986). Echecs: Les Progès des Programmes. Jeux et Stratégie
- 7th International CSVN Tournament 2007 - Photo Gallery