an Italian computer scientist, and senior robotics engineer at Ascent Robotics, Inc., Tokyo, Japan . He holds a B.Sc. degree on mechatronics, robotics, and automation engineering from University of Bologna in 2014, and a M.Sc. degree on artificial intelligence from University of Groningen in 2017 , where his research focused on autonomous robots and navigation, in conjunction with reinforcement learning and deep learning. Along with Matthia Sabatelli, Valeriu Codreanu and Marco Wiering, Francesco Bidoia co-authored on Learning to Evaluate Chess Positions with Deep Neural Networks and Limited Lookahead .
- Amirhossein Shantia, Francesco Bidoia, Lambert Schomaker, Marco Wiering (2017). Dynamic parameter update for robot navigation systems through unsupervised environmental situational analysis. IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence
- Francesco Bidoia (2017). An Autonomous Indoor Navigation System Based on Visual Scene Recognition Using Deep Neural Networks. M.Sc. thesis, University of Groningen, pdf
- Matthia Sabatelli, Francesco Bidoia, Valeriu Codreanu, Marco Wiering (2018). Learning to Evaluate Chess Positions with Deep Neural Networks and Limited Lookahead. ICPRAM 2018, pdf
- Francesco Bidoia, Matthia Sabatelli, Amirhossein Shantia, Marco Wiering, Lambert Schomaker (2018). A Deep Convolutional Neural Network for Location Recognition and Geometry based Information. ICPRAM 2018, pdf
- Francesco Bidoia | LinkedIn
- Francesco Bidoia, M.Sc. Artificial Intelligence, University of Groningen, July 19, 2016, YouTube Video