a Swedish computer scientist in the Big data business, open source developer, and author of the open source chess engine Deep Pink, which offers a Python implementation of a deep neural network as evaluation function. He graduated with a master's degree in Physics from Royal Institute of Technology in Stockholm , and while affiliated with Spotify for five plus years, he built up and led the team responsible for music recommendations and machine learning .
- Deep learning for… chess by Erik Bernhardsson, November 29, 2014 » Deep Learning
- Deep learning for… chess (addendum) by Erik Bernhardsson, December 8, 2014
- Deep learning for… Go by Erik Bernhardsson, December 11, 2014 » DCNN in GO
- Erik Bernhardsson - Blog
- erikbern (Erik Bernhardsson) · GitHub
- Erik Bernhardsson (@fulhack) | Twitter
- Interview with a Data Scientist: Erik Bernhardsson | Models are illuminating and wrong, October 03, 2015