a Taiwanese computer scientist and full professor at Department of Computer Science and Information Engineering, National Central University, Taoyuan, Taiwan. She received her B.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees in computer science and information engineering from National Taiwan University in 1993 and 1999, respectively. Her research interests include artificial intelligence, web intelligence, information extraction, machine learning, data mining, and knowledge discovery from databases . In 2015, along with Jr-Chang Chen, I-Chen Wu, Wen-Jie Tseng, and Bo-Han Lin, she published on Job-Level Alpha-Beta Search proposing a distributed job level alpha-beta (JL-ABS) search algorithm based on a best-first search version of MTD(f), which was demonstrated by using it in an opening book analysis for Chinese Chess .
- Chia-Hui Chang, Ching-Chi Hsu (1997). Customizable Multi-Engine Search Tool with Clustering. Computer Networks and ISDN Systems, Vol. 29
- Chia-Hui Chang, Ching-Chi Hsu, Cheng-Lin Hou (1998). Exploiting Hyperlinks for Automatic Information Discovery on the WWW. ICTAI 1998
- Chia-Hui Chang, Shao-Chen Lui (2001). IEPAD: Information Extraction Based on Pattern Discovery. WWW 2001, pdf
- Chia-Hui Chang, Mohammed Kayed, Moheb R. Girgis, Khaled F. Shaalan (2006). A Survey of Web Information Extraction Systems. IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Vol. 18, No. 10,
- Teng-Kai Fan, Chia-Hui Chang (2008). Exploring Evolutionary Technical Trends from Academic Research Papers. Document Analysis Systems 2008
- Chia-Hui Chang, Jhih-Ming Chen (2012). Automatic Extraction of Blog Post from Diverse Blog Pages. Web Intelligence 2012
- Jr-Chang Chen, I-Chen Wu, Wen-Jie Tseng, Bo-Han Lin, Chia-Hui Chang (2015). Job-Level Alpha-Beta Search. IEEE Transactions on Computational Intelligence and AI in Games, Vol. 7, No. 1