Bruce D. Abramson,
an American computer scientist and jurist. He holds a Ph.D. in Computer Science from Columbia University and a J.D. from Georgetown. He has served on the faculty of the University of Southern California, and as a research adjunct to the faculty of Carnegie Mellon University. His research interests covers Game theory in general with focus on heuristic search and evaluation associated with learning.
- Bruce Abramson (1985). A Cure for Pathological Behavior in Games that Use Minimax. Workshop on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, arXiv:1304.3444
- Bruce Abramson (1986). An Explanation of and Cure for Minimax Pathology. Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence
- Bruce Abramson, Richard Korf (1987). A Model of Two-Player Evaluation Functions. AAAI-87. pdf
- Bruce Abramson (1988). Learning Expected-Outcome Evaluators in Chess. Proceedings of the 1988 AAAI Spring Symposium Series: Computer Game Playing, 26-28.
- Bruce Abramson (1989). Control Strategies for Two-Player Games. ACM Computing Surveys, Vol. 21, No. 2
- Bruce Abramson (1989). On Learning and Testing Evaluation Functions. Proceedings of the Sixth Israeli Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 1989, 7-16.
- Bruce Abramson (1990). Expected-Outcome: A General Model of Static Evaluation. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. 12, No. 2
- Bruce Abramson (1990). An Analysis of Expected-Outcome. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Artificial Intelligence 2: 55-73.
- Bruce Abramson (1990). On Learning and Testing Evaluation Functions. Journal of Experimental and Theoretical Artificial Intelligence, Vol. 2
- Bruce Abramson (1991). The Expected-Outcome Model of Two-Player Games. Part of the series, Research Notes in Artificial Intelligence (San Mateo: Morgan Kaufmann, 1991).
- Bruce Abramson (2002). Promoting Innovation In The Software Industry: A First Principles Approach To Intellectual Property Reform. pdf
- Bruce Abramson (2006). Digital Phoenix - Why the Information Economy Collapsed and How It Will Rise Again. MIT Press
- Intellectual Property Expert Witness – Damages - Portfolios – The Law & Economics of Technology
- Bruce Abramson | LinkedIn
- Bruce Abramson from MIT press
- The Informationist
- Bruce Abramsons Profil from TypePad
- About Bruce Abramson