ACM's Fourteenth North American Computer Chess Championship (NACCC) was simultaneously the Fourth Computer World Championship. It took place from October 22 to 25, 1983, in the Royal Ballroom A in the Sheraton Center Hotel , New York, USA. Cray Blitz was the sole winner with 4½ out of 5.
- Proceedings of the ACM '83 conference
- North American Computer-Chess Championships, complete History of Tournament Results by Theo van der Storm
- Important games hosted by Ed Schröder
- ACM COMPUTER CHESS by Bill Wall
- Looking east across 7th avenue at Sheraton Hotel & Tower at midday, by Jim.Henderson, August 11, 2010, Sheraton New York Hotel and Towers from Wikipedia
- An Iconic Times Square Hotel - Sheraton New York Times Square Hotel